Monday, June 20, 2011

The Beginnings

So since this is my new hobby I created my own little crafting room! I was going to post a picture of it, but then I realized it looks horrible with all of it's "college furniture" appeal. But I did want to share some of the finds I found today and my two pillows I made!

So I have a slight obsession with buttons especially buttons with no home :(
Today while I was in the craft store I found a bag full of buttons! It was amazing, and look at how many there were!


Here are a couple of my personal favs!


Also as I mentioned earlier I made two little throw pillows which I love. But once I made them I realized that these match none of my rooms :( Oh well I guess they will stay in my college chic crafting room :)
Drum roll please.......
My first little pride and joys!

But I must tell you all about this blog I have been obsessing over. It is called Ruffles and Stuff and she makes/repurposes the cutest things! (And she also has a little asian daughter named Daisy, and it's my dream to adopt a little asian daughter named Lilly :) ) 
But my next project is coming from her. I have a few friends having babies here shortly and I would love to make them these pacifier clips!

I bought the material today for the boat one, so wish me luck!

Until next time :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment