Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dogs and Toms

Oh what a wonderfully delightful weekend I have had! The hubs and I spent the whole day yesterday shopping! Who doesn't love that?!?! We went thrifting in Eugene and I am excited to show you what I got later this week! But something I will share is that I got my first pair of Toms! 


I don't know what took me so long, but I love them! I know they are the first of many!

But while we were in Eugene I stopped a little fabric store and bought some fabric to make my doggie a new bed! Oh did I mention I have a dog? Well If I hadn't here she is!


Meet Winifred Marie Sanderson Pouliot or Winnie for short :)
Sanderson is not my last name nor has it ever been. Winnie is named after Bette Midler in Hocus Pocus, remember that movie?

But like I said Winnie was in much need of a new bed, and since I have the pillow thing down I thought why not try a big pillow. So here is the finished product...


Horrible picture quality, but I love that Winnie is glaring at me :)

Well it's time for me to go work on some more crafts so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment