Friday, September 16, 2011

Where have I been?!?!

So me days do you ever just ask yourself where have I been? I have been asking myself that a lot lately. Between work, everyday errands, and maintaining some personal relationships I have NO time.

Time where are you?

Eeek that's kind of a scary picture :/

With father time stealing from me on a daily basis, my creating has really been hindered. The only things I have been able to create are simple 10 minute crafts (not my kind of crafting). 
Nothing is more aggravating than not having the time to do what you love.

I had the hopes of opening an Etsy shop soon, but the reality is the SOONEST that could happen would be after Christmas :(

Meh, I guess that is the way the cookie crumbles...

Thanks for reading the rant which I hate to do but sometimes thats the only thing that come out at 5:30 in the morning :)

But this weekend, I will be doing a blast from the past and featuring some of my favorite things from my wedding, so stay tuned!

Until next time <3


No comments:

Post a Comment