Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Big Journey Update Part 2...

Our last couple of day in Denver we spent in Colorado Springs. We hope to eventually move there some day, so we took some time exploring the neighborhoods. But we did take some time to go explore Garden of the Gods. Here are some pictures I took there












After our time spent in Colorado we decided to not head south and decided to go to Montana instead. We stayed overnight in Billings, and there wasn't anything exciting except for a Hancock fabrics I walked into that was having a HUGE sale! I got all this fabric for a $1 a yard!


The next day we stayed in Coeur d'Alene (which is an adorable city) and then we headed home. The day we headed home was mine and the hubs 1st anniversary! We came home to a bottle of wine, flowers, and the top of our wedding cake :)


Still looks good even a year later huh?!?!


In honor of my anniversary I figured I would add some Dave Matthews since that was pretty much all we played :) 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment